tripmunky's random thoughts on an ongoing midlife crisis, love, peace and rock and roll.

Friday, January 28, 2011

so heres what happened since the last post

his father passed away
his mother was sent to the mental hospital

all those horrible things that he was scared would happen actually happened

and it made him stop freaking out

i couldnt leave someone going through that. hell, ok, i didnt want to. there was a natural tendency, to STAY. and SUPPORT. and HELP. and LOVE.

and all i really wanted was to chill out and work it out for a year and heal all the wounds from 2010.

then I got pregnant.

then, I lost the baby.

And now Im just working through a depression that is nobody's fault, nobody is acting out, not even me, the depression is just THERE and I know that its going to take a long time for me to be really happy again.

Suddenly nothing matters anymore. Someday I will understand why this all happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment