tripmunky's random thoughts on an ongoing midlife crisis, love, peace and rock and roll.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

and on other things...

so what did I want to be before all this happened, anyway? everyone says, NOW is your chance to do all the stuff you've always wanted to do. What's kind of annoying about that is all this time, I've been doing the stuff I've always wanted to do anyway. It's not like I've been PROHIBITED to do anything. So its anti-climactic...

But ok, here's the stuff I've always wanted to do.

> illustrate a children's book.
> go to New York and visit John Lennon's apartment.
> go to Liverpool.
> get married to a rock star.

I think that's it. What the hell, I could have done that all these years. Except the get married to a rockstar bit. FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment