tripmunky's random thoughts on an ongoing midlife crisis, love, peace and rock and roll.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today is my birthday!!

happy birthday :D

Hitting 30 is anti climactic. I'm still alive, I look in the mirror and still look ok, and I have so many friends, and my fam is showing me love and its all good. I used to say that, just to feel better and now its my Truth. And I am happy :D

I still wish for Love. but Love has always showed up in my life and with my truth, I can find the strength to believe, have faith, let go and let God. CLICHE Alert!! But its true. Let go, Let God. That is the only way to be free, give up the control.

We are all here for a reason and at this point, I probably don't really know it yet, but THAT IS OK. That there is a morning and a new beginning every single day means that God still has a purpose for me here, and I willl listen to my heart as much as I can to figure it out.

I will live, and I will live fabulously. And Love will save the day. I know it.


April 24, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment