tripmunky's random thoughts on an ongoing midlife crisis, love, peace and rock and roll.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

can i just say this

so i can let it out.

PLEASE, let it go. How dare you think this was my fault - you have no idea what it takes to be here and to try and make it work. You think you're so smart, but you have no idea.

He does not want to be with you. You heard that from him NINE YEARS AGO. Seriously, let it go. People think you are a good person, I think you are a good person, but you are just DELUDED and SAD.

Its so easy to blame me. You hate me anyway. But try and take a look at yourself, and think of what you are doing. You are contributing to the problem MUCH MORE than I ever did. I wasn't even THERE.

You think you can do so much better than me? Well here's your chance. But here's a big F#CK YOU for blaming me for all of this. GET. A. LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment